Mr. Stephen Ibaraki
Chairman & Managing General Partner, REDDS Capital and Founder, UN AI for Good
Serial entrepreneur, investor, and futurist, Stephen’s accomplishments and global leadership positions with more than 100 programs / organizations and 300+ recognitions are too numerous to list. His leadership working daily with more than 100,000 CEOs, Investors, Scientists with the world’s leading CEO, scientific, technical and financial organizations allow him a unique vantage point to oversee where innovation is heading in the coming years. Stephen is the visionary behind REDDS whose tireless work has positioned REDDS to take advantage of the globally unique superior intelligence received by the group. As a small sampling representing under 5% of Stephen’s current activities, he is the:
- Founder of UN ITU, AI FOR GOOD, adopted by governments, corporations, and academia, with 3+ billion reach, as the largest AI innovation impact movement and daily summit driving AI business solutions across 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- Founder of Fintech Ideas Festival, Technology Advisory Council, providing industry solutions ten years into the future for CEOs representing US $92.7 Trillion in managed assets;
- Founder YPO EU Impact Summit Advisory Board, creating workable business solutions for the world’s largest opportunities/challenges. YPO: 31K CEOs, US $9 Trillion annual revenue across 142 countries. With work underway since May 2019, the first summit Oct 2020 and continuing as chair impact advisory board;
- Recipient of 19 Microsoft Global Awards (16 MVP Awards), 2018-2022 in AI, recognizing decades of lifetime achievement, global–leadership, entrepreneurship, investments, disruptive innovation; and
- Contributor to Forbes / Cognitive World and IT World Canada on leading new investments, innovation, entrepreneurship.